This report explores the latest developments in national broadband plans – USA, Asia, Europe - and analyses the positioning of satellite solutions compared to alternative technologies. It also provides an assessment of the opportunities attached to fixed access deployments for residential users - Europe & North Africa - and delivers strategic and figure-backed responses to the question of satellite’s role in the emerging race to deploy UFB.
• What are the plans that have been adopted around the globe to boost UFB coverage?
• Do these plans consider satellite a possible solution?
• What are the latest developments from satellite manufacturers?
• Will they enable satellite to stay in the game?
• Satellite vs. LTE: who’s going to win?
• How are ISPs marketing their bundles? Can satellite providers do the same?
• Are the European and North African markets big enough to justify satellite operators’ investments?
Aerospace And Defense Industry in Europe (Satellite, Satellite Service)
Source: IDATE / ReportLinker