Guides by LTE Portal
NEW - Learn More From Experts
- 4G LTE Guide May 2011
- 4G LTE Guide Nov 2010
- 4G LTE Guide May 2010
- LTE-A Resources
The New 4G LTE-Advanced application note “Introducing LTE-Advanced” introduces Agilent’s LTE-A design and test solutions that are ready for use by early adopters.
- Agilent LTE Videos
More than 20 videos on LTE test providing greater understanding, more rapid development and design into this complex technology.
- Agilent LTE Resources
Posters, App notes, Webinar CDs.
- Agilent LTE Design and Test Portfolio
Greater insight. Greater confidence.
Important White Papers
- Customer Centric Service Quality Architecture for Next Generation Service Delivery
This article presents a new architecture called, Customer Centric Service Quality. New architecture includes ...
- Backhaul Optimization
ECI's end-to-end solution for backhaul optimization
- Multiprotocol Label Switching in LTE
Market report on using MPLS in RAN backhaul
A comprehensive white paper on TD-LTE by Motorola
New White Papers
- NEW - WiTech - OSS/BSS Solution Brief
Empowering multi-vendor, multi-technology wireless and wireline xSPs.
- NEW - WiTech - LTE Report Review Pack
LTE: a real disruptive technology and business opportunity?
- NEW - WiTech - LTE Business Case Italy
LTE: moving from a promising technology to real business.
- NEW - WiTech - Project Sheet
Simplify the wireless networks.
- NEW - WiTech - TEA Introduction
TEA is a family of business case analysis tools that empowers costumers with an effective mean to lay a solid foundation for a successful 4G initiative, analyzing and tracking the business case through an integrated and iterative approach during the entire life cycle of the project.
- NEW - WiTech - TEA - LTE Product Brief
WiTech TEA|LTE empowers 4G LTE players with an effective business case analysis tool to set a solid foundation for a successful initiative.
- NEW - Improving performance of 3G, IMS, and LTE networks with the Diameter agent - Oct 2011
All-IP networks (e.g. IMS and LTE) provide bandwidth to support data loads. If these networks are deployed without a separate Diameter signaling core, a host of challenges will arise.
- NEW - Smarter Data Service Tiers - Oct 2011
With tiered data pricing, mobile operators are moving to align subscriber data usage with revenues. How these service tiers are structured, implemented, and how usage information is provided to subscribers has a big impact on both sales, and acceptance.
- Mobile broadband explosion: 3GPP broadband evolution to IMT-Advanced - Sep 2011
This paper explains the evolution of 3GPP technologies and the ITU roadmap that leads to IMT-Advanced and beyond. Find more resources from 4G Americas here
- Subscriber optimized charging for 4G services - July 2011
In order to increase adoption and usage of 4G services, operators will need to price and package services that provide value to subscribers.
- The Path to LTE - June 2011
The migration path to LTE is studded with obstacles, but service providers can execute the successful transition if they incorporate crucial elements in their strategies.
- Multi-Standard Base Stations
Enabling multi-standard wireless base stations with TI’s KeyStone SoCs
- Network Sharing
Technical Possibilities in GSM, UMTS and LTE